Hand Rescue Balm
Plumpy Balms vegan Sweet Coco Rescue Balm is a gorgeous non greasy repair balm made with skin moisturising ingredients including shea, cocoa and mango butters as well as healing rosehip and calendula oils. A luxury balm for dry and hard working hands which helps smooth and heal dry, cracked skin. It also works great on nail and cuticles.
Apply during the day or at night as a nourishing treatment. Just use the smallest amount, warm up in the fingers and apply. A little goes a long way with each pot! Plumpy Balms are always 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- Sweet Coco
- Heals and repairs dry, cracked hands
- Nourishment and repair around nails and fingertips
- Natural moisturising butters which provide hours of hydration
- A non greasy, non oily , non sticky formula which dries in minutes
- Made with hydrating natural butters and oils that feed the skin
- Made in the UK in small batches using fresh active, natural ingredients
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Free from palm oil, petroleum & parabens
Rosehip Oil - known for its anti-ageing benefits, this miracle oil helps to repair dry, sore and problem skin, heal scars, reduce fine lines and deeply penetrates the skin to moisturise skin cells.
Calendula Oil - stimulates healing and is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are very beneficial for the skin
Shea butter - known as a barrier butter, provides a shield against all harsh weather conditions and helps protects skin from the elements
Mango butter - a rich, nourishing butter which heals and smooths skin and great for mature skin
Candelilia Wax - a plant based vegan wax and alternative to beeswax.