Chocolate Manor Belgian White Chocolate Bar with Irish Slang Phrase
Handcrafted Couverture Belgian 'White' Chocolate Bar with Edible Irish Slang Phrase.
Select your preferred Slang Phrase from the options available
When you arrive in Ireland, you may be forgiven for thinking the English spoken here is a completely different language! Indeed, since the dawn of time, the Irish have managed to invent our very own slang words and phrases to unleash on all unfamiliar with the lingo! - Well, the Chocolate Manor has printed some of these slang words and phrases on chocolate, so say it with Chocolate - and have a bitta' craic!
White Chocolate. Incredibly creamy and sweet chocolate.
- Now Yer Suckin Diesel - Meaning Now you're getting somewhere
- What's the Craic - Meaning What's happening with you today?
- Ats Us Nai - Meaning That's us now
- Catch yourself on - Meaning Don't be so ridiculous
- Bout Ye - Meaning How are you
Full ingredients coming soon - please contact us if you require full details
Allergens include: milk, soya
Colours used may have an adverse effect on the activity and attention in children